Curse Ov Dialect ‘Curse Secret Service’
Directed by Jean Poole
From the Album Dark Days, Bright Nights
“… a fat banging cross cultural Turkish James Bond themed hip hop party song… a world where each MC character is a superhero agent unifying to fight ignorance and navigating through utopian landscapes and colourful scenes in an undercover global mission rap style.”
Featuring Agents – Volk Makedonski + The Maltese Well Monster…
Atarangi, and turntablist and producer extraordinaire – Pasobionic..
And guest agent – Mito Elias.
- Film each musician individually, performing their parts, and a few specific gestures / movements
- Edit these down to key parts, then export a sequence of still images
- Paint over a few key examples of these, to create stylised characters.
- Use EBSynth to create a new versions of the exported stills, using the style examples
- Sort through the batch of newly generated images, individually cleaning up images
eg *lots* of image glitches where hands moved fast in front of body or face (those rappers!😅)
- Export eventual collection of style frames into clips, and edit to song
- Generate relevant backgrounds in midjourney for each song section
- Animate and colour backgrounds in Premiere / After Effects
- Develop and animate intro titles + character titles
- Add some overall colour grading, and textural overlay elements