To accompany the Melbourne art-collective ‘Kammervolk‘, I designed and performed live visual effects, projection composition, and live camera processing – for ‘An evening of music performances and exploring the transitory nature of light and shadow’. (Sep 2017)
- lighting and projection design – Robert Jarvis
- live visual effects, projection composition, and live camera processing – Jean Poole
- paper cut puppets on a lightbox – Ellen Sorenson
- Industrial design – Jack Normoyle and Simone Berman.
- Music – Ensemble Kammervolk, and Brechtje (Netherlands) & Gian Slater (Invenio Singers), Laila Engle (Syzygy Ensemble)Georgie Darvidis, Judith Dodsworth and works by Anna Clyne, Kate Soper, and Allison Wright.
Ellen’s paper cut work on the left, Robert’s max processing of the camera feed on the right…
My compositing and visual effects – and the end results …
Some video highlights: